Monday, May 9, 2011

New Camera!


Mothers' Day arrived, and we came to the conclusion that it was just time for a new camera. I'm good with measurements and textures, colors, flavors...but I'm not so good with the whys and wherefores of SLR cameras, so I'm definitely a "point-and-shoot" kinda gal. I have a lot of things to get through my head about photography. I'm okay with an automatic camera that makes me look good! LOL! I've been looking around for months, and finally settled on another Nikon CoolPix. They're so reliable! I'm amazed at where the technology is at this point too... I should have replaced my other Nikon CP awhile ago if for only that reason! I'm amazed!

Having said that...here's a video clip of Willow feeling frolicky on a windy Spring afternoon!

She's had a lazy winter, and is just starting her training. She's been ridden, but she doesn't have her cues down at all, so we're starting over and warming up nice and easy. More on that subject later.

Well...the video isn't loading...so I'll try another way of doing it... I don't know whether it's Blogger...my computer connection or the fact that it's a fairly large file... Next stop...You Tube!

2 comments:

  1. This weekend was one of the first of the year, believe it or not. But boy were they frisky! Ants in everyone's pants! I'll keep looking for your video. I happen to love seeing other people's videos. Always makes me feel like I am in such great company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, am I crazy? I meant first trail rides of the year!!

    ReplyDelete