Sunday, August 29, 2010

Country Living


My kitchen is currently being teased by frogs...little tree frogs... I usually find one little frog on top of the bottom of my commuter mug. This time I found a pair of them! We'll occasionally find a little frog scooting around the sink area... We found one in our barbecue sauce one night. I had to give him a bath before I turned him loose...and I had to toss the barbecue sauce...didn't want any "special" seasoning in there! We frequently find these little guys in the bathroom, but at this point, they're decorating the kitchen. I'm not sure how they're coming in, or what's enchanting them, but they're consistent visitors, and we do our best to work around them! Silly critters!

1 comment:

  1. What Interesting House guests! I think I would scream or cry. Have a Great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete