Friday, July 16, 2010

Finally ready...

All of the fencing that needs to be restrung has been restrung with new 3 ft. welded wire. All the perimeter fencing has been reinforced with electric fence tape. Murphy's law has been alive and well here... A few fence posts were sunk backwards. It didn't really appear to matter much...until I started stringing the electrical tape. The insulator clips only fit on one way... I had to get a little inventive. Fortunately, we bought a bunch of fiberglass posts to carry the tape between the posts...and I had a few extra I could turn into makeshift insulator poles.

My phone is ringing...Yes! It's Tawnee! It's delivery day!! We're confirmed!

Now...out to finish the last of the last of the last little things. Pick up the last of the tools (This will be a never ending chore I'm afraid! Some boys never learn to pick up after themselves!), power the fence, secure the gates, and move the car... Now we're ready...

All that's left is to add Willow, nee "Olive" and we're set! Of course...the off ramp closest to our house is closed for construction this morning. Go figure. They've had all week to do that... Murphy's Law... Alive and well at Rosewood Achers! I think I'm going to go bust open a bale of hay...it helps pass the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment